Stainless Steel Mobile Tank
Stainless steel storage tanks are aseptic storage devices, widely used in dairy engineering, food engineering, beer engineering, fine chemical engineering, biopharmaceutical engineering, water treatment engineering and many other fields. This equipment is a newly designed storage equipment with the advantages of convenient operation, corrosion resistance, strong production capacity, convenient cleaning, anti-vibration, etc. It is one of the key equipment for storage and transportation during production. It is made of all stainless steel, and the contact material can be 316L or 304. It is welded with stamping and formed heads without dead corners, and the inside and outside are polished, fully complying with GMP standards. There are various types of storage tanks to choose from, such as mobile, fixed, vacuum, and normal pressure. The mobile capacity ranges from 50L to 1000L, and the fixed capacity ranges from 0.5T to 300T, which can be made as required.
1. Cylinder material: stainless steel 304 or 316L;
2. Design pressure: 0.35Mpa;
3. Working pressure: 0.25MPa;
4. Cylinder specifications: refer to technical parameters;
5. Mirror polished inner and outer surfaces, Ra<0.4um;
6. Other requirements: according to the design drawings.
1. The types of storage tanks include vertical and horizontal; single-wall, double-wall and three-wall insulation storage tanks, etc.
2. It has reasonable design, advanced technology, automatic control, and meets the requirements of GMP standards. The tank adopts vertical or horizontal, single-wall or double-wall structure, and can be added with insulation materials as required.
3. Normally the storage capacity is 50-15000L. If the storage capacity is more than 20000L, it is recommended to use an outdoor storage tank, and the material is high-quality stainless steel SUS304.
4. The storage tank has good thermal insulation performance. The optional accessories and ports for the tank include: agitator, CIP spray ball, manhole, thermometer port, level gauge, aseptic respirator port, sampling port, feed port, discharge port, etc.